Geri

Geri

Foolish Notions (Five Star Expressions)

Foolish Notions (Five Star Expressions) (Five Star Expressions) - Aris Whittier I'm sorry but I'm a little upset with this book. I liked the story and was waiting for the reveal of the elusive misunderstanding. (last few pages)SPOILERA couple has been living together for awhile. Seemingly very happy, but one day(evening) Samantha sees James in a compromising position (kissing) a red-haired lady. She leaves him. Has not spoken to him in a year. Now his mother is sick and the mom wants Samantha to be her nurse. Sam agrees because she still loves James' mother. Of course through out the whole book he's like I can explain and she's like I don't want to hear it. (THE WHOLE BOOK). They still have an attraction so there is a lot of kissing and then her realizing what a mistake.The ending is he thinks all is going well. They are sleeping together again. He has to go off to an emergency meeting (flying to Europe). She runs to airport to confront him with something and sees the same red-haired women. She decided again she doesn't want to hear his excuses.Then finally he makes her listen and brings the OW over. They tell her who she is and then Samantha is all apologetic. UGH!!! Who the red-haired woman is should have been something that was explained to Samantha way before she found them kissing. (I guess then there wouldn't be a story.) I just find the it LAME.